Friday, July 26, 2013

Wankelmut & Emma Louise - My Head Is A Jungle (MK Remix) | Positiva

After the outstanding reception following its initial release back in January, Wankelmut & Emma Louise’s infectious single – ‘My Head Is A Jungle’ returns with a souped up package and is set to be released worldwide on 15th September via Positiva. Heavily supported by BBC R1′s Pete Tong, ‘My Head Is A Jungle’ was dubbed his ‘Essential New Tune’ back in February as well as receiving championing support from BBC R1′s tastemaker Annie Mac. It comes as no surprise that the single is already platinum in Italy, top 30 in Germany (and rising) and top 5 airplay in South Africa! Check it!


Wankelmut & Emma Louise - My Head Is A Jungle (MK Remix)



Tracklist:

Wankelmut & Emma Louise – My Head Is A Jungle

Wankelmut & Emma Louise – My Head Is A Jungle (MK Remix)

Wankelmut & Emma Louise – My Head Is A Jungle (Friend Within Remix)

Wankelmut & Emma Louise – My Head Is A Jungle (Gui Boratto Remix)

Wankelmut & Emma Louise – My Head Is A Jungle (Extended Vocal Mix)

Wankelmut & Emma Louise – My Head Is A Jungle (Solee Remix)

Wankelmut & Emma Louise – My Head Is A Jungle (Kasper Bjorke’s Liquid Lips Remix)


Label: Positiva

Release Date: September 15, 2013


https://www.facebook.com/wankelmut.berlin
http://www.wankelmut.com/


_



Wankelmut & Emma Louise - My Head Is A Jungle (MK Remix) | Positiva

No comments:

Post a Comment