Friday, July 19, 2013

My Digital Enemy Remix Deadmau5 - Sex Slave

The My Digital Enemy duo is back for one of their mighty remixes! This time the pair give us their take on the mighty Deadmau5 tune ‘Sex Slave’. For this chart topper My Digital Enemy have worked with Jerome Robins, who recently created the killer summer anthem ‘Feel Good’ with them. The track has both remixers’ stamps all over it, reconstructing the pounding electro of the original into a bouncy and percussive vibe while still delivering a decidedly house note filled with all the twists, drop and flare that makes it instantly recognisable as a My Digital Enemy remix!



Available now on Beatport!


http://www.mydigitalenemy.com/
www.facebook.com/mydigitalenemyofficial
www.twitter.com/Mydigitalenemy


_



My Digital Enemy Remix Deadmau5 - Sex Slave

No comments:

Post a Comment