Friday, July 12, 2013

Hardwell Releases Teaser Video Announcing I AM HARDWELL Documentary

After kicking off his world tour concept, I AM HARDWELL, earlier this year in his home country of Holland, Hardwell releases a teaser video announcing his I AM HARDWELL documentary. For over two and half years, Hardwell had been followed by videographer Robin Piree, the man behind Hardwell’s stunning aftermovies and Q&A concepts. During that time, Piree had been extensively filming the 25-year-old DJ/producer’s exponential growth from being an upcoming artist to becoming an international superstar. The documentary provides a captivating inside-look on Hardwell that is just as rare as the story behind the dance music phenomenon. Fans can expect the release of the documentary later this year, and are urged to keep the I AM HARDWELL motto in mind – “If you can dream it, you can do it.” Watch the I AM HARDWELL Documentary teaser video below…



www.facebook.com/DJHardwell
www.twitter.com/Hardwell
www.DJHardwell.com


_



Hardwell Releases Teaser Video Announcing I AM HARDWELL Documentary

No comments:

Post a Comment